Justice for Children entered into partnership with Plan Denmark in a Project titled "Community based prevention of teen pregnancies in Epworth." The objectives of the project are to:
- Promote a conducive environment for adolescents sexual and reproductive rights (ARSH).
- Increase knowledge to the public on ARSH.
- Promote a conducive environment for youth to access ARSH services.
- Strengthen duty bearers to provide age appropriate information on ARSH to youth.
- Increase advocacy for girl by strengthen youth in ARSH.